If you are new to internet marketing and do not really know how things are going in this industry then you need to still check forums and blogs to get familiar with the terms and methods of making money. The Best place for you to start your journey is WarriorForum.
On the other hand, if you know something about different strategies and methods but you’re not making money then it is time to narrow down your expertise and follow a proven model. I’m not going to say how crucial it is to stick to your strategy because I’ve already talked about that in the “Part 1”.
You need to find a good source of information and again this source should be dedicated to the strategy you have chosen. If it is about something broad or general advice that you already know, then look for something else. If there is any forums or blogs that only provide information regarding your methods then follow it. It is not that much difficult to find good sources but you need to spend some time finding the quality sources since not all of them will help you.
Furthermore, finding a step-by-step course can be helpful since they have been created by respectful and advanced marketers in that specific online business model. You have to make sure that you are getting a good quality course since they are not free. By doing a little bit of research and reading reviews you can find a good one.
Moreover, a mentor or coach could be a great source of information since most of mentoring programs out there come with a step-by-step plan and by following them you can make progress even faster. On top of that, you have private access to the mentor and you can use his/her help to grow up your business. Again, do you own due diligence to make sure that you are not wasting your time and money. Keep in mind that these coaching programs are not cheap since an advanced marketer will be spending time to coach.
Here Are Some Of My Recommendations For Online Business Models
- PPC-Coach is the most famous CPA training program. It introduces and teaches the most recent methods of making money using CPA offers and PPC traffic. Will Haimerl, the owner of PPC-Coach, is a well-known person in the field of CPA marketing.
- TrafficBlackBook is a complete course made by Chad Hamzeh. I think this would be only thing you need to become a CPA rockstar! I personally bought and went through the course. This course helped me to maximize my earnings from CPA. I should say that Chad used to be a student at PPC-Coach.
2 – Niche Sites: Again there are lots of sources for niche site creation. But the sources I personally follow to get useful information are:
- Spencer Haws’s NichePursuits is one of the best sources for creating and monetizingniche sites. If you are after this business model then you should visit Spencer’s blog frequently.
- AdsenseFlippers is a great source about making Adsense mini-sites and selling them. It’s a super lucrative strategy. You can make a REAL business around this method and the profits are limitless!
3 – Warrior Forum: As you probably know this is the largest forum in internet marketing. You can find unlimited information about your strategy. Also, there is a section called “Warrior Special Offers” where you can find different products. Do not buy every product that looks appealing (I’ll write an epic post about info product later). Keep in mind that you are looking for something that helps you in your business model. So be specific about choosing the products!
Thanks for reading this post. Please leave your comment below so I can use your insights and ideas.
Leave a comment
- Once Again My Online Reputation In Internet Marketing – I’m Back Again!
- Info Products – Why You Need To Be Careful About Them
- How Crucial Is Your Online Reputation? – My Own Recent Story
- How to Make Money Selling Brand New Websites – My Exact Step by Step Strategy
- Why You Should Have a Plan and Stick to It – Part II
- Omid on Info Products – Why You Need To Be Careful About Them
- Omid on How to Make Money Selling Brand New Websites – My Exact Step by Step Strategy
- stacey on How to Make Money Selling Brand New Websites – My Exact Step by Step Strategy
- stacey on Info Products – Why You Need To Be Careful About Them
- Omid on Why You Should Have a Plan and Stick to It – Part II