Just wanted to let my followers know that I did an interview with Jason Westick who is a well-respected member of Warrior Forum. We went through pretty decent information about CPA marketing. He organized the interview and asked me several questions. I did my best to answer his questions but I wish I had more time. I hope we do another one soon. Because I really enjoyed the discussion and he felt the same (at least he said that). As I mentioned at the end of the interview, I wish I had someone else giving me that information when I was starting my internet marketing career. I’m sure he will release the audio file soon.
Another good news, I’m going to release my coaching program in Summer, hopefully. I see coaching programs popup everywhere. I doubt all of them are good quality. There are scammers out there so need to be carefull about that. What I’m trying to do is to make sure that mine would be of the highest quality that I could come up with. Therefore, I’m putting everything together, making high quality products, researching to make sure I’ll be giving up-to-date information to my students, and wanting to guarantee that my students will make consistent income after the program is done. Actually that latter is my ultimate goal and success of my students is the only thing that I’m thinking of.
Thanks everyone for being with at this post. Keep an eye on my blog to see an epic post coming up soon!
Update: Jason’s WSO is live. You can check it here.
Leave a comment
- Once Again My Online Reputation In Internet Marketing – I’m Back Again!
- Info Products – Why You Need To Be Careful About Them
- How Crucial Is Your Online Reputation? – My Own Recent Story
- How to Make Money Selling Brand New Websites – My Exact Step by Step Strategy
- Why You Should Have a Plan and Stick to It – Part II
- Omid on Info Products – Why You Need To Be Careful About Them
- Omid on How to Make Money Selling Brand New Websites – My Exact Step by Step Strategy
- stacey on How to Make Money Selling Brand New Websites – My Exact Step by Step Strategy
- stacey on Info Products – Why You Need To Be Careful About Them
- Omid on Why You Should Have a Plan and Stick to It – Part II